CITB Temporary works Co-Ordinator (DUBLIN)
Upcoming Dates – FOR REMOTE DATES CLICK HERE
Who Should Attend the Temporary Works Co-Ordinator Training Course
This course is for those on site with responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. It is designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors, that candidates have reached an assessed standard of knowledge.
The aim of the Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course
The course is the latest addition to the Site Safety Plus suite of courses and will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works co-ordinator
The objective of the Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course
By the end of the course, candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- Understanding BS5975, the code of best practice for temporary structures on building sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a TWC
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Understanding the roles of others
- Management of the temporary works process.
CITB would strongly recommend any company or individual who holds the position of a TWC should have access to the BS 5975, this will also help them revise for the Site Safety Plus end test.
Candidates must have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works and a good understanding of spoken and written English.