12D T5 Training M5 assessment Multi phase traffic signals
For upcoming dates please contact us on 02838398700
- Quality assurance
- National Highway Sector Schemes
- Health & safety requirements
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Multi-phase systems
- Pedestrian traffic signals
- Non-motorised road users
- Installation and Commissioning of the system
- Site Maintenance
Who should attend?
National Highways Sector Scheme (NHSS) 12D M5 is for all Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) as described in Sector Scheme Document 12D who wish to add this category to their 12D card.
What does the course cover?
On completion of this course you will:
- Be aware of National Highway Sector Schemes
- Be aware of Health and Safety requirements
- Be aware of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Be aware of the relevant Codes of Practice and other associated documentation when involved in Traffic Management
- Identify the equipment required in Temporary Traffic Management
- Understand the requirements for multi-phase traffic signals
- Understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals.
- Be aware of the requirements of non-motorised road users
- Be prepared to undertake assessments to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely traffic control systems.