Working at Height Awareness
Duration: 1/2 Day
Who Should Attend Working at Height Awareness?
Operatives, Supervisors and Managers who require Working at Height Awareness training. This will enable them to assess, plan and implement the necessary safety precautions and control measures for any works involving height.
By the end of the course candidates will be aware of the following:
- Implementation of Safe Working at Height Systems
- The requirement for an Emergency Rescue Plan
- First Aid requirements
- Correct selection of PPE and FPE
- An overview of various mobile platforms and temporary working platforms
- The Overview of fixed access systems
- An Overview of roof working
- The Overview of masts and tower access
- Overview of specialist rope access
Classroom based training with a practical demonstration of equipment and various techniques.
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Working at Height Regulations
- Manufacturers Guidelines
Additional Information in Working at Height Awareness
This course an understanding of the Working at Height Principals and hierarchy of control measures. It is recommended that additional training is completed for practical work at height.