Rescue from Height
For upcoming dates please contact us on 02838398700
Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
Operatives, Supervisors, and Managers who require Rescue at Height training to provide the delegates with the knowledge and practical experience to enable them to rescue a worker suspended by a fall arrest lanyard or a casualty from height.
By the end of the course candidates will be aware of the following:
• Fall Arrest
• Positioning techniques
• Using mechanical descenders
• Rescue from height (conscious and unconscious casualties)
• Rescue equipment (casualty immobilisation devices, stretchers, etc.)
• Rope access and rope rescue
• How to follow a rescue plan
Classroom-based training with a practical demonstration of equipment and various techniques.
• Health & Safety Legislation
• Working at Height Regulations
• Manufacturers Guidelines
This course is for those who work at height and might need to complete a rescue from height, in the event of an emergency