PASMA Mobile Access Towers (Towers for users)
Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend PASMA Towers for Users?
Personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers.
PASMA Towers for Users Aim
To understand and identify how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter an aluminium mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
PASMA Towers for Users Objective
By the end of the course candidates will be aware of the following:
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
A PASMA PhotoCard and Certificate will be issued to successful delegates who complete the theory and practical sessions which have a five year validity period
- Classroom based tutorials
- Practical Training and Assessment