NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations- Planning Lifts (Construction)
This qualification has been developed for achievement in a real workplace setting (onsite-based visits.)
This NVQ allows you to recognise and establish your skills and capabilities, enabling you to obtain the specialist knowledge required for planning and lifting operations.
You’ll be evaluated against a set of performance and knowledge standards generated from your occupational area’s National Occupational Standards. You’ll be evaluated by a certified trainer who has a duty to work with you and assist you in completing your qualification.
This certification helps learners develop enabling, foundational, and transferable practical skills as well as the knowledge that goes with them.
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Planning Lifting Activities Using Cranes and/or Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- Planning and Establishing Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Systems for Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Work Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace