NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Controlled Lifting Operations- Supervising Lifts (Construction)
This qualification has been developed for achievement in a real workplace setting (onsite-based visits.)
This NVQ allows you to recognise and establish your skills and capabilities, enabling you to obtain the specialist knowledge required for supervising lifting operations.
You’ll be evaluated against a set of performance and knowledge standards generated from your occupational area’s National Occupational Standards. You’ll be evaluated by a certified trainer who has a duty to work with you and assist you in completing your qualification.
This certification helps learners develop enabling, foundational, and transferable practical skills as well as the knowledge that goes with them.
- Supervising Lifting Operations Using Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare, and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace