QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Refresher (RQF)
Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend First Aid at Work Re-qualification Training?
The first aid at work re-qualification course updates the first aid skills for people who need to renew their statutory first aid at work certificate.
Aim of First Aid at Work Re-qualification Training
The course aims to update and refresh your knowledge of the First aid at Work syllabus, while allowing time for revision and practice sessions in preparation for a final assessment.
Objective of First Aid at Work Re-qualification Training
- Understand your Responsibilities as a first aider
- What to do in an emergency
- Primary and secondary assessment
- Principles of resuscitation
- Airway obstruction and breathing difficulties
- Disorder of circulation
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns and scalds
Classroom based training combined with practical learning exercises continually assessed by the trainer.
- Health & Safety at Work Act/ Order
- Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations
- Approved Code of Practice
Candidates must complete the re-qualification course within 28 days of expiry of current certificate.
This course is legally compliant with the current Health and Safety (first aid) regulations.