Fire Risk Assessment
For upcoming dates please contact us on 02838398700
Duration: 1/2 Day
Maximum 12 Candidates
Who Should Attend Fire Risk Assessment Training?
This programme is designed for responsible persons and duty holders in the workplace responsible for fire safety controls measures.
Aim of Fire Risk Assessment Training
Provide the candidates with the necessary knowledge and tools to effectively perform and update a workplace fire risk assessment.
Objective of Fire Risk Assessment Training
By the end of the course candidates will be aware of the following:
- Recall and relate current health and safety fire legislation.
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities performed by Responsible Persons / Fire Wardens and Fire services.
- Define the fire risk assessment process
- Be able to effectively perform a workplace fire risk assessment.
Fire Risk Assessment Training Methods
A proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises, supplemented with classroom based tutorials.
- Health & Safety at Work Act/ Order.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
- Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order and DSEAR.
- The Fire Safety (NI) Regulations
All candidates attending the course must bring suitable personal protective clothing such as safety helmets, protective boots, gloves, and a Hi-Vis jacket or vest.
To help candidates in learning, it would be ideal if they possess one or more of the following:
- Understanding basic written words.
- Good eyesight and hand co-ordination.
- Medically able to lift objects from ground level.
For training held on site please ensure you make available a classroom suitable for the number of candidates attending, with a 240v power supply. Please ensure the practical area is free from harm, suitable for training and that it has been risk assessed.We often run this course at our premises and for our clients across Northern Ireland, the UK and Ireland at their premises or a suitable site of their choosing. For more information CONTACT US