A62 Crane/Lifting Operations Supervisor Training & CPCS Testing
For upcoming dates please contact us on 02838398700
- This course will enable you to undertake the duties of a crane supervisor as defined by the appointed person.
- You will learn how to comply with legislation, regulations, Codes of Practice and industrial requirements.
- Legislation, regulations, and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Taking personal responsibility
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology
- Understanding crane documentation
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- Observing British Standard 7121
- Understanding the role of crane supervisor
- Understanding the role of the appointed person
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones.