12D T4 Training M4 assessment – Convoy Working
For upcoming dates please contact us on 02838398700
On completion of this course you will:
- Be aware of National Highway Sector Schemes
- Be aware of Health and Safety requirements
- Be aware of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Be aware of the relevant Codes of Practice and other associated documentation when involved in Traffic Management
- Identify the equipment required in Temporary Traffic Management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
- Be aware of the requirements of non-motorised road users
- Be prepared to undertake assessments to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely traffic control and convoy systems.
Who should attend?
NHSS12D M4 is for persons wishing to become Registered Traffic Management Convoy Working Operatives as described in the Sector Scheme Document 12D.
What does the course cover?
This course will cover:
- Quality assurance
- National Highway Sector Schemes
- Health & safety requirements
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Industry guidance documents
- Working without safety zones
- Convoy vehicles and equipment
- Single carriageway convoy systems – single vehicle
- Single carriageway convoy systems – three vehicles
- Dual carriageway convoy systems multiple vehicles.