12D T1 & T2 training M1/M2 assessment – Working on single carriageways
For upcoming dates please contact us on 02838398700
- Quality assurance
- National Highway Sector Schemes
- Health & Safety
- Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Industry guidance documents
- Highway terminology
- Types of work
- Equipment & vehicles
- Traffic lane widths
- Site definitions and safety zones
- Stop works sign
- Basic layouts
- Give and take system
- Priority signing
- Stop and go
- Non-motorised road users
- Portable traffic signals signing and guarding testing, commissioning and operating.
Who should attend?
All persons needing to become a Registered Traffic Management Operative (RTMO) as described in the Sector Scheme Document 12D.
What will be covered?
On completion of this training course you will:
- Be aware of Sector Schemes
- Be aware of Health and Safety requirements
- Be aware of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Be aware of the relevant Codes of Practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in Temporary Traffic Management
- Understand the different methods of traffic control
- Be aware of the requirements of non-motorised road users
- Be prepared to undertake assessments to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and safely remove traffic control systems
- Understand the requirements for Mobile and Short duration works
- Understand the different methods of both passive and positive traffic control
- Understand the principles involved when dealing with roundabouts, road closures and diversions.