Lorry Loader CPCS preparation training yesterday at the ITS centre consisted of Clamshell Bucket training for Morrows and Lorry Loader Hook training for McNicholas Phoenix and Highway Barrier Solutions.
- Undertake all pre-start, running checks and shutdown procedures
- Stability factors
- Configure for travel (site and highway)
- Configure and set for lifting duties
- Place material onto transporting vehicles
- Lifting requirements and lifting exercise
- Explain loading/unloading procedures for transportation of loads
- Place machine out of service
- Relevant legislation
Lorry Loader course duration depends on individual needs and experience, contact us for further info.
On successful completion of training and assessment delegates will receive the relevant CPCS card.