This week seen Crane Supervisor Training take place at the ITS centre
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers with responsibility for lifting operations.
On successful completion of the CPCS Technical tests you will receive the CPCS Red Trained Operator Card.
- This course will enable you to undertake theduties of a crane supervisor as defined by the appointed person.
- You will learn how to comply with legislation,regulations, Codes of Practice and industrial requirements.
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties
- Safe systems of work including method statements
- Taking personal responsibility
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology
- Understanding crane documentation
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices
- Crane appreciation
- Observing British Standard 7121
- Understanding the role of crane supervisor
- Understanding the role of appointed person
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones.
Call us on 02838398700